Hayward W3SP2315X20 Max-Flo XL Single-Speed 2 HP Pump with Bundle*
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
- ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates.
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation* (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control).
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability.
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing.
Includes Wholesale Price, Free Hand Delivery, Installation with Full MSR Warranty, Taxes Included.
Hayward W3SP2315X20 2 HP Max-Flo XL Standard Efficient Single-Speed Medium Head Pump with Bundle*
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
From the Manufacturer
Hayward Max-Flo XL standard efficient single-speed medium head pump includes 1-1/2-inch by 2-inch union connections. Advanced hydraulics and the latest conveniences combined with incredible economy and performance. Aligns with the entire Max-Flo line for seamless retrofit installations.
Pressure testable to 50-PSI maximum. Self-priming suction lift up to 8-feet above water level. Strainer cover seals with less than a 1/4 turn. Clear cover to know when the basket needs cleaning. Easy to service with just 4 bolts to remove. Features heavy-duty motor, 115/208-230 voltage and 1-horsepower.
• Max-Flo XL standard efficient single-speed medium head pump includes 1-1/2-inch by 2-inch union connections
• Advanced hydraulics for increased efficiency and priming ability
• Seamlessly retrofits with the entire Max-Flo line; self-priming suction lift up to 8-feet above water level
• Strainer cover seals with less than a 1/4 turn
• Features heavy-duty motor, 115/208-230 voltage and 1-horsepower
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing, Free Delivery, Local Flat Rate Installation with 1 Year Warranty, Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included. Pool Pump Flat Rate Install is based on the assumption that you have an existing pump that is either not working properly or not working at all and that it has power going to it. The flat rate price includes minor repairs of existing electrical but if electrical is damaged or nonexistent, additional fees would apply.