Hayward W3SP3215EE TriStar Max Rate 1.5 HP Pool Pump Price Includes Free Installation, Delivery.& Tax*
- This superior hydraulic efficiency allows the pump to deliver the performance of larger, more expensive pumps.
- Two-speed models are ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; may be eligible for local utility rebates.
- Quick and easy installation and servicing with 2” x 2.5” union connections; adapts to larger plumbing allowing less frequent run times per day, saving energy and money.
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings.
TriStar is available in a multitude of voltage and horsepower options. Additionally a specific Waterfall model is available for waterfalls, spillways, and negative edge applications.
Includes Wholesale Price, Free Hand Delivery, Installation with Full MSR Warranty, Taxes Included.
Hayward W3SP3215EE TriStar Max Rate 1.5 HP Pool Pump with Bundle*
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
From the Manufacturer
The new TriStar Pump from Hayward features heavy-duty, high-performance pump technology. Easy to install, service and maintain, TriStar outperforms the competition when it comes to flow, efficiency and value. It’s the first to feature a Tri-Lock lid with a large, no-rib strainer basket design that’s quick and easy to clean.
Tri-Star bases allow it to seamlessly retrofit into existing pool systems. For in-ground pools of all types and sizes (including in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features), in-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations and Fountains
• Genuine Hayward • Get ready for the pool season with preventative maintained on your pool equipment • Super-sized basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings, rigid style assures free flowing operation for heavy debris • Smooth inside surface insures easy debris removal; tri-lock design makes strainer cover removal easy; no tools required, no loose parts, and no clamps • See-thru strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning; test feature allows line pressure test to 50 PSI maximum • Balanced, high-head impeller provides high-volume output to accommodate even the most demanding installations, including pool/spa combinations • Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts, motor and entire power end assembly can be removed by disengaging just 6 bolts *BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing, Free Delivery, Local Flat Rate Installation with 1 Year Warranty, Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included. Pool Pump Flat Rate Install is based on the assumption that you have an existing pump that is either not working properly or not working at all and that it has power going to it. The flat rate price includes minor repairs of existing electrical but if electrical is damaged or nonexistent, additional fees would apply.