Jandy FHPM2.0 FloPro Single Speed 2.0 HP Pump with Bundle*
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet brushless DC motor for cooler operation and extended motor life.
- Advanced motor design allows VS FloPro to run at lower speeds for significantly quieter operation and increased energy efficiency.
- Includes a 180-degree rotatable mount for easy installation. Its reliable battery backup keeps settings intact during power outages.
- Up to eight speeds can be programmed through the controller. This allows you to select the most appropriate speed for your application.
- High performance in an ultra-compact body, allowing it to easily fit in small equipment areas.
Includes Wholesale Price, Free Hand Delivery, Installation with Full MSR Warranty, Taxes Included.
Jandy FHPM 2.0 FloPro, Single Speed 2-Horsepower Swimming Pool Pump Energy Star Certified with Bundle*
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
From the Manufacturer
FloPro is designed with an innovative adjustable base, allowing for simple installation on new construction, or quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. With the FloPro, minimal plumbing adjustments are required, thereby enabling cost effective pump replacement.
• Medium head, high flow pump in a ultra-compact body - an excellent choice for small equipment areas
• Easy to install energy efficient drop-in pump
• Adjustable base allows direct replacement of Hayward Super Pump or Pentair WhisperFlo or SuperFlo
• Ergonomic Cam-Lock lid with easy alignment indicators
• Comes complete with 2-inch unions
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing, Free Delivery, Local Flat Rate Installation with 1 Year Warranty, Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included. Pool Pump Flat Rate Install is based on the assumption that you have an existing pump that is either not working properly or not working at all and that it has power going to it. The flat rate price includes minor repairs of existing electrical but if electrical is damaged or nonexistent, additional fees would apply.