Hayward W3SP0591HSL100 AstroLite 100w 120v Niche Spa Light 100′ Cord with Bundle*
- Snap-on white plastic faceplate included which fits over stainless steel faceplate
- Machine polished stainless steel face rim
- E-Z LockTM clamp and reflector assembly for simple re-lamping
- When used with Hayward’s plastic or new stainless steel niches, provides extra space for easy coiling and storage of the re-lamping cord length
- Blue and red colored lens kid included, offering even greater value
- 12 Volt, 100 Watt Incandescent or 75 Watt Halogen
- 120 Volt, 100 Watt Incandescent, 100 Watt Halogen or 250 Watt Halogen
- 100% tested for safety and quality assurance
- UL Listed
Includes Wholesale Price, Free Hand Delivery, Installation with Full MSR Warranty, Taxes Included.
Hayward W3SP0591HSL100 AstroLite 100-Watt 120-Volt Underwater Incandescent Concrete Niche Spa Light, 100-Foot Cord
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
From the Manufacturer
Hayward W3SP0591SL100 AstroLite all Underwater Incandescent Pool and Spa Concrete Niche with 100-Feet 100-Watt 120-Volt Cord. Hayward’s AstroLite all Series lights offer you all the quality, versatility and ease of use you would expect from Hayward, and does it all at a price that gives you the value you expect. AstroLite all Series lights feature machine-polished stainless steel face rims, a choice of halogen or incandescent lighting, and a wide range of voltages, wattages and cord lengths. Combined with Hayward’s niches, they make an unparalleled value in lighting systems for all concrete or gunite spas, or for pools where a small diameter light is preferred.
• Snap-on white plastic faceplate included which fits over stainless steel faceplate
• Machine polished stainless steel face rim
• E-Z Lock clamp and reflector assembly for simple revamping
• When used with Hayward’s plastic or New stainless steel niches, provides extra space for easy coiling and storage of the revamping cord length
• UL Listed for fresh water (Guide No. WBDT, File No. E39338)