Jandy FHPM1.0 FloPro Medium Head 1.0 HP Pump Price Includes Free Installation, Delivery & Tax*
- Includes permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motors, providing extended motor life and quieter and cooler operation, especially at lower speeds.
- Includes a 180-degree rotatable mount for easy installation. Its reliable battery backup keeps settings intact during power outages.
- Up to eight speeds can be programmed through the controller, allowing selection of the most appropriate speed for your pool application.
- A high-performance pump in an ultra-compact body, allowing an easy fit in small equipment areas.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified, signifying it meets or exceeds energy-efficiency guidelines. Reduces energy costs up to 90%.
- AquaLink® Ready and includes four control options, providing complete programming and customization choices.
Includes Wholesale Price, Free Hand Delivery, Installation with Full MSR Warranty, Taxes Included.
Jandy FHPM1 FloPro Medium Head 1 HP Pump, 230/115 VAC with Bundle*
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
From the Manufacturer
FloPro is designed with an innovative adjustable base, allowing for simple installation on new construction, or quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. With the FloPro, minimal plumbing adjustments are required, thereby enabling cost effective pump replacement.
• Medium head, high flow pump in a ultra-compact body - an excellent choice for small equipment areas
• Easy to install energy efficient drop-in pump
• Adjustable base allows direct replacement of Hayward Super Pump or Pentair WhisperFlo or SuperFlo
• Ergonomic Cam-Lock lid with easy alignment indicators
• Comes complete with 2-inch unions
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing, Free Delivery, Local Flat Rate Installation with 1 Year Warranty, Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included. Pool Pump Flat Rate Install is based on the assumption that you have an existing pump that is either not working properly or not working at all and that it has power going to it. The flat rate price includes minor repairs of existing electrical but if electrical is damaged or nonexistent, additional fees would apply.