Jandy JXI400N Compact Pool & Spa Heater 400K BTU with Bundle*
Jandy JXI400N Compact Swimming Pool, Spa & Hot Tub Natural Gas Heater, 400K BTU with Bundle*
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
From the Manufacturer
The JXi sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere. The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi pool and spa heater is available in three BTU sizes, 200K, 260K, 399K, and offered in both natural and propane gas models.
• Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly pool heater installation include:
• Ultra-compact, 2'x2' footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility*
• Lightweight design, weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged, for easy maneuverability and transport
• Best retrofit option, no plumbing adjustments required for quick and easy replacement of Mastertemp® and Max-E-Therm® heaters
• 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy-efficiency requirements**
• VersaFlo Integrated Bypass technology for JXi available installed from the factory (select models) or as an easy retrofit to any JXi on site.
• Offers up to 20 percent additional energy savings***
• Automatic actuation of flow bypass valve is based on call for heat and does not require human interaction
• The flow bypass valve is integrated into the JXi's header, requiring no external plumbing modifications
• The hydraulic savings of VersaFlo make it the perfect complement to Versa Plumb®, which reduces plumbing costs and maximizes energy efficiency in the smallest footprint available
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing, Free Delivery, Local Flat Rate Installation with 1 Year Warranty, Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included. Pool & Spa Heater Flat Rate Install is based on the assumption that you have an existing heater that is not working properly or has stopped worked recently and that it has gas and electrical going to it. The flat rate price includes minor repairs to electrical and gas but if either are damaged or nonexistent, additional fees would apply.