Jandy VSFHP165AUT 1.65HP VS FloPro Variable Speed Pump Price Includes Free Installation, Delivery & Tax*
Ultra high-efficiency motor
Features a totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC)
permanent magnet brushless DC motor for cooler
operation and extended motor life.
On-board digital controller included3
Two timed speeds/8 speeds total. 180° rotatable
and remote mountable for easy installation.
Reliable battery backup ensures time and
settings are stored during power outages.
- High-performance pump in an ultra-compact body.
- Fits easily in small equipment areas.
- Adjustable base included3
- 2″ unions and 2″ internal threads
- Ergonomic easy-transport handle
- High profile easy-grip handles with large capacity basket
- Complies with Appliance Efficiency Standards
(CEC Title 20 & ANSI®/APSP-15) and qualifies for
power rebates, where offered.
Includes Wholesale Price, Free Hand Delivery, Installation with Full MSR Warranty, Taxes Included.
Jandy VS-FHP165AUT 1.65HP VS FloPro Variable Speed Pump with Bundle*
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
From the Manufacturer
VS FloPro Variable Speed pool pump is designed with an adjustable base that allows for easier replacement of existing pumps. Well suited smaller pools with 2″ or even 1.5″ plumbing, the VS FloPro is designed to be able to see significant energy saving at lower speeds for maximum efficiency. The idea is that you run the pump motor at half speed for twice as long. This half reduction in speed equates to around a two-thirds energy savings. This gives your pool the same amount of water flow over a longer period of time, which is a win win for pool maintenance and your pocket book.
• A high-performance 1.0 HP pump in an ultra-compact body, allowing an easy fit in small equipment areas
• Up to 8 speeds can be programmed through the controller, allowing selection of the most appropriate speed for your pool application
• Includes permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motors, providing extended motor life and quieter and cooler operation, especially at lower speeds
• ENERGY STAR qualified, signifying it meets or exceeds energy-efficiency guidelines and reduces energy costs up to 90 percent
• Includes a 180-degree rotatable mount for easy installation
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing, Free Delivery, Local Flat Rate Installation with 1 Year Warranty, Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included. Pool Pump Flat Rate Install is based on the assumption that you have an existing pump that is either not working properly or not working at all and that it has power going to it. The flat rate price includes minor repairs of existing electrical but if electrical is damaged or nonexistent, additional fees would apply.
You, my friend, will be saving up to 90 percent on energy costs when you install this Jandy Pro VS FloPro Variable Speed 1.0 HP Pump to your pool. Reduce your ecological footprint with an Energy Star qualified pool pump. The FloPro is a high-performance, ultra-compact pump with a large capacity basket and 8 speeds that can be programmed through the built-in controller to find the ideal speed for your pool. This pump includes a permanent magnet, enclosed fan-cooled motors, an ergonomic transport handles, and a reliable battery that keeps settings during outages. This pump is AquaLink ready and includes 4 control options for complete programming and customization and operates at lower speeds for maximum efficiency. It has an adjustable base for easy installation and an ergonomic transport handle to make your life just a little bit easier. Don’t spend your summer cleaning your pool, let the Jandy Pro VS FloPro 1.0 HP Pool Pump do the work for you so you can swim and float in a clean, filtered pool.