Raypak 6450ti Heat Pump (119000 BTU)
Raypak Heat Pumps come with an exclusive DuraSteel powder-coated cabinet 3-blade swept wing fan and best-in-class warranty service. The quiet operation and rugged construction make this an ideal model for difficult climate situations. Units are tested to AHRI 1160 and are compliant with minimum COP requirements.
Raypak 6450ti Heat Pump (119000 BTU) Bundle*
FREE INSTALLATION INCLUDED
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
* Exclusive DuraSteel™ Powder-Coated Cabinet: The rugged steel construction is used by air conditioner manufacturers. Fully louvered steel jacket protects the evaporator coil from storm debris hail and harsh weather.
* 3 Blade Swept Wing Fan: Precision engineered and tuned for high efficiency and low volume.
* Extremely Tough Composite Base: The material is rust proof and sound dampening for prolonged product life and quiet performance.
* Scroll Compressor: Scroll compressors provide a quiet and efficient alternative to piston type compressors. The unique design wears in over time instead of out.
* Spiral Titanium Tube: The spiral titanium tube heat exchanger provides a corrosion-free waterway that can withstand harsh pool chemistry. The spiral tube reduces deposit build-up with a distinctive “scoop-and-lift” action.
* Plumbing Connections: Off-set 2” PVC union connections
* Pool/Spa Control: The digital heat pump pool heater can be set to have a different target temperature for your pool and spa.
* Remote Compatible: The digital heat pump pool heater can be controlled with most two-wire and three-wire remote systems.
* On Board Diagnostics: Alerts the owner to potential problems and describes them to service technicians
* Solar Priority Control: Allows solar to be the primary heat source and your heat pump as a backup booster.
* Heat Pump Priority Gas Heater Back Up Control: Heat pump is the primary source for heat with gas as a booster when needed.
* Multi Unit Control: Stages the heater’s ability to turn on by delaying startup.
* 3-Way Valve Control: Control and program 3-way valves to work with pool and spa mode on digital control. No external parts to buy.
* Pump Control and Time Clock
80/80/80 -- 119000/5.9
80/63/80 -- 113000/5.7
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing Free Delivery Free Installation with 1 Year Warranty Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included.
Heat Pump Electrical Requirements: Heat Pump Electrical Requirements: All heat pumps require an on-site inspection to establish the electrical requirements for the unit. Please note: The heat pump will require additional dedicated electrical line to be run from the house to the heat pump. The cost for electrical will vary due to the distance and complexity of the installation and is not included in the cost of the heat pump above.