Raypak Hi Delta P-2072C Heater
The Hi Delta line of fan-assisted combustion units offers solid performance with low emissions flexible control and easy-to-understand diagnostics. Fueled by natural gas all units are indoor/outdoor certified with multiple venting options.
Raypak Hi Delta P-2072C Heater*
FREE INSTALLATION INCLUDED
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
* 83.1% Energy Efficiency: Lowers your overall energy costs.
* Venting Options: Vertical venting and sidewall venting options with no extractor required for sidewall applications up to 70ft on room air.
* Indoor/Outdoor Certification: All models can be installed with indoor pools as well as outdoor
* Burner Security Blanket: Enhances staged combustion minimizes installation/start-up issues and protects burners from metal fatigue.
* 105ºF minimum inlet water temperature
* Heat Exchanger: Cupronickel finned-tube heat exchanger with brass headers. AB 1953 compliant.
* VERSA IC Control Package: User-friendly interface with LCD display
* Status display lights
* Cascade control of up to 8 units no external sequencer required.
* Diagnostics Center: Provides history and alerts in readable English instead of codes
* Modbus RTU BMS port (RS485)
* 0-10 VDC BMS Interface (set point or direct drive)
* Ducted combustion air capable. TruSeal CSA-Certified direct-vent available.
* Certified to SCAQMD Rule 1146.2. Meets all Low NOx regulations.
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing Free Delivery Free Installation with 1 Year Warranty Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included. Pool & Spa Heater Free Install is based on the assumption that you have an existing heater that is not working properly or has stopped working recently. It has gas and electrical going to it. Price includes minor repairs to electrical and gas but if either are damaged or nonexistent additional fees would apply.
500000 BTUs+ Requirements: Commercial Heaters over 500K BTU Requirements: All heaters of this size require an on-site inspection to establish various requirements for the unit. Please note: should the heater require additional dedicated electrical or expanded gas requirements the cost will be separately quoted is not included in the price above.