Raypak PS9350ti Heat Pump
The Raypak Professional series of heat pumps are designed specifically for commercial properties such as apartments hotels schools parks and public pools. It’s also the perfect heater for tough coastal weather conditions where salt air challenges durability.
Raypak PS9350ti Heat Pump Bundle*
FREE INSTALLATION INCLUDED
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
* Microprocessor Control: Control pool temperature to within a half degree of the desired set point. Service technicians can easily view the service status of the unit.
* Stainless Steel: Specifically designed to take a beating in rough coastal climates where salt air can shorten the life of most outdoor appliances. The sleek appliance-grade 304 brushed stainless steel is pleasing to the eye unlike many other heat pumps.
* Digital Control: Interface is easy to use controlling both pool and spa temperature settings with full diagnostics reporting. Fully compatible with most remote systems on the market today.
* Scroll Compressors: Our scroll compressors by Copeland are reliable and operate at lower sound and vibration levels than reciprocating compressors. Designed to wear in not out with only a few moving parts.
* Cooling Function: Unique reversing valve enables the heat pump not only to take the chill out of the water but also to put it back in during the hottest months.
* Swept Wing Fan: Fan blades operate more efficiently and generate minimal sound.
* Rapid Defrost: Patented refrigerant management system rapidly defrosts the heater during the coldest months.
* Spiral Titanium Tube: Heat exchanger provides a corrosion-free waterway that can withstand harsh pool chemistry. The spiral tube helps reduce deposit build-up and increases efficiency by performing a “scoop-and-lift” action.
* Flow Switch: Eliminates pressure switch issues from elevated pools above or below grade.
* Energy Efficient: Operates at 5 to 6 times the efficiency of a standard gas oil or electric pool heater.
80/80/80 -- 140000/6.1
80/63/80 -- 133000/5.8
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing Free Delivery Free Installation with 1 Year Warranty Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included.
Heat Pump Electrical Requirements: Heat Pump Electrical Requirements: All heat pumps require an on-site inspection to establish the electrical requirements for the unit. Please note: The heat pump will require additional dedicated electrical line to be run from the house to the heat pump. The cost for electrical will vary due to the distance and complexity of the installation and is not included in the cost of the heat pump above.