Raypak Xtherm P-2005A Heater
Raypak XTherm Heaters are an industry-leading cabinet heater option. Featuring a vertical heat exchanger ultra high efficiency (up to 97%) a heater pumping package easy-to-understand diagnostics low emissions and a built-in multi-unit controller.
Raypak Xtherm P-2005A Heater Bundle*
FREE INSTALLATION INCLUDED
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
* Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring. Tough rust-resistant powder-coat finish.
* 97% Thermal Efficiency at full rate.
* Positive vent pressure (Cat IV vent required).
* Heat Exchanger: Cupronickel 316L stainless steel condensing heat exchanger. Includes bronze headers.
* Minimum Continuous Inlet Water Temperature: 50°F.
* Maximum Setpoint: 106°F.
* On/Off Operation with Soft Start.
* VERSA IC Control Package: User-friendly interface with LCD display.
* Cascade control of up to 8 units no external sequencer required.
* Diagnostics Center: Provides history and alerts in readable English instead of codes
* Modbus RTU BMS port (RS485).
* 0-10 VDC BMS Interface (Setpoint or Direct Drive).
* Indoor/Outdoor Certification: Can be installed with indoor pools as well as outdoor.
* Certified under SCAQMD Rule 1146.2. Meets all Low NOx regulations.
* Engineered with precisely matched system components.
* 100% Factory Fire Tested.
* CSA certified for low lead (less than 0.25%).
* Certified to ANSI Z21.56.
* Suitable for altitudes up to 10000 ft. (derate above 5000 ft.).
* Available for natural gas or propane.
* Integral Combustion Air Filter (MERV8).
* External injection pump (shipped loose)
* Whisper-Quiet Operation.
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing Free Delivery Free Installation with 1 Year Warranty Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included. Pool & Spa Heater Free Install is based on the assumption that you have an existing heater that is not working properly or has stopped working recently. It has gas and electrical going to it. Price includes minor repairs to electrical and gas but if either are damaged or nonexistent additional fees would apply.
500000 BTUs+ Requirements: Commercial Heaters over 500K BTU Requirements: All heaters of this size require an on-site inspection to establish various requirements for the unit. Please note: should the heater require additional dedicated electrical or expanded gas requirements the cost will be separately quoted is not included in the price above.