Sta-Rite Max-e-Therm SR333NA 333K BTU Pool Heater Price Includes Free Installation, Delivery & Tax*
Sta-Rite Max-e-Therm SR333NA 333K BTU Natural Gas Pool Heater with Bundle*
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
From the Manufacturer
For indoor or outdoor installations on pools and spas. Features an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, temperature safety lockout, and 6-position control panel. PMG burner technology requires no outdoor draft hood. Proven Dura-Glas rust-proof construction with plastic manifold and PVC union connections.
An Eco Select™ Brand Product: Max-E-Therm® high performance heaters offer best-in-class energy efficiency. Plus, they are certified for low NOx emissions, making them eco-friendly favorites. Proven Dura-Glas rust-proof construction with plastic manifold and PVC union connections. Heavy-duty unit with cupro-nickel exchanger stands up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use.
• Lightweight - Lightest heater in its class.
• Compact Design - Ideal for retro-fit installation.
• Easy to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice.
• Environmentally Friendly - All units are low NOx.
• Rustproof Housing Sleek, matte black enclosure is made of Dura-Glass - an exclusive Sta-Rite material that handles the heat and weathers the elements.
• Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating - rated 1st in its class for highest energy efficiency.
• Custom or Retrofit - Direct-connects to Sta-Rite System:3® Mod Media filter or easily fits other systems.
• Dimension - 33.75 L x 27 W x 32 H in
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing, Free Delivery, Local Flat Rate Installation with 1 Year Warranty, Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included. Pool & Spa Heater Flat Rate Install is based on the assumption that you have an existing heater that is not working properly or has stopped worked recently and that it has gas and electrical going to it. The flat rate price includes minor repairs to electrical and gas but if either are damaged or nonexistent, additional fees would apply.