Pentair EC-460934 UltraTemp 140C Heat Pump Almond 140,000Btu
The Pentair UltraTemp 120Q is the first heat pump charged with non-ozone-depleting refrigerant (R-410A). EPA-recognized as environmentally safe and clean.
With today’s record energy costs there’s never been a better time to invest in a heat pump. Compared to gas oil or electric heaters UltraTemp uses just a fraction of the energy to generate the same amount of heat.
UltraTemp High Performance Heat Pumps transfer heat from the atmosphere to the pool or spa saving up to 80% in energy costs compared to gas-fired heaters.
Pentair UltraTemp 140C Heat Pump Almond Bundle*
FREE INSTALLATION INCLUDED
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
* 100% titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life
* LCD control board displays an intuitive menu-driven read out with easy to follow full word messages -- no more codes
* AutoSet (time clock override) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures
* Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents freezing allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
* Compatible with ALL automated control packages
* Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
* Emerson® Copeland Scroll® Compressor
* ETL listed for safe operation
* Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating range
* Highest efficiency available meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
* BTU and efficiency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute AHRI
80/80/80 -- 140000/5.8
80/63/80 -- 132000/5.6
50/63/80 -- 86000/4.0
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing Free Delivery Free Installation with 1 Year Warranty Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included.
Heat Pump Electrical Requirements: Heat Pump Electrical Requirements: All heat pumps require an on-site inspection to establish the electrical requirements for the unit. Please note: The heat pump will require additional dedicated electrical line to be run from the house to the heat pump. The cost for electrical will vary due to the distance and complexity of the installation and is not included in the cost of the heat pump above.