Jandy ASME JXI400NC Heater
The JXi™ heater sets the standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size lightweight design and energy-efficiency options that save on electrical costs. Providing extreme installation flexibility this high-efficiency low-NOx heater is a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere and is available in both natural and propane gas models.
Jandy ASME JXI400NC Heater Bundle*
FREE INSTALLATION INCLUDED
Better Buy Pool Supply will provide you with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty plus 1 Year Installation Warranty upon installation by our professionals.
* Energy Efficiency: 84% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE Energy Efficiency requirement.
* Digital Control: User-friendly backlit display interface
* Best Retrofit Option: Plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp and Max-E-Therm replacement no plumbing adjustments required.
* Compact Design: Easy to store transport and install easily fits on a 2'x2' pad 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint.
* Flexible Installation: Top can be easily removed for increased accessibility and rotated 180 degrees so you never need to rotate headers. Also includes a flip up electrical panel for convenient setup and service.
* Versa Plumb Compatibility: Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency.
* VersaFlo Integrated Bypass: Engages heater only when necessary (approximately 3.5% of average annual pump runtime) significantly reducing energy costs.
* Combustion Chamber: Weld-free construction for optimal corrosion resistance.
*BETTER BUY BUNDLE: Includes Wholesale Pricing Free Delivery Free Installation with 1 Year Warranty Full Mfr. Warranty and Tax Is Included. Pool & Spa Heater Free Install is based on the assumption that you have an existing heater that is not working properly or has stopped working recently. It has gas and electrical going to it. Price includes minor repairs to electrical and gas but if either are damaged or nonexistent additional fees would apply.